Today we’re taking a sneak peek into 2018 and Season 2 of the podcast! My goal is to provide a space for every mother to share her story freely, because EVERY story is worthy of being told. In the first 14 episodes, we have heard incredible stories from extremely brave women who shared the tough experiences in becoming a mom, especially when that journey didn’t look the way they expected it to look. We’ve covered topics from infertility to adoption to loss to finding sperm donors---all because women have chosen to be open and vulnerable.
I have to say thanks to each guest and each listener who have made the podcast possible. Your feelings and experiences are welcomed and validated here in this safe space. I can't wait to see what Season 2 has in store!
Three Things I Learned from Messy Roads in 2017:
- How much bravery it takes to tell your story
- To remember to be quiet, be the listener, and give people space when they share
- The beauty of stepping outside my comfort zone
Three Changes Coming to Messy Roads in 2018:
- We are becoming the “Messy Roads OF Motherhood,” giving a wider content area about all aspects of motherhood
- I am starting a blog portion for another platform in sharing stories
- I will be sharing some of my own Messy Roads along the way
Three Ways YOU Can Get Involved with Messy Roads in 2018:
- Leave a rating and review on iTunes
- Share the show with a friend
- Join our Facebook community: The Messy Roads Hangout
- **Bonus** Share your story! I would love to hear from you!