As mothers, we are told to trust our instincts, but that sounds a lot easier than it actually is. When was the last time you gave thought to your intuition? Do you trust it? Like other skills, our intuitive skills can be grown and honed to better serve ourselves, our relationships, and our children. Today, I am so thrilled to be able to bring you the wisdom of Julie Cusmariu, an Intuitive Life Coach, Podcaster, and Mother.
Julie is a Montreal native with two boys, ages 6 and 4, and a dog, Lucy. Julie and her husband were together for 10 years before deciding to start their family, and that decision was based on intuition. Julie shares how she discovered intuitive practices and also became a Certified Life Coach. Along the way, she opens up about how her intuition has deeply impacted her experiences of motherhood. Above all, Julie wants to teach others how to trust their own inner wisdom. You will gain tools and strategies you can use to bring a little intuitive wisdom into motherhood. You can use intuition as an extension of your ability to be a mom!
- Julie gives us a beginner’s guide to intuition.
- Why Julie was drawn to being an intuitive life coach and a podcaster.
- How intuitive life coaching can transform lives and gave Julie meaning and purpose well-suited to her gifts.
- The impact of intuition on motherhood.
- How to be confident in your intuitive decisions.
- Preparing for the transition of motherhood.
- Learn how to sit with your feelings by being curious.
- Balancing relationships and self-care with the needs of your children.
- Teaching our kids about intuition.
- Creating her podcast
Julie's Recommended Resources:
- Your Sixth Sense by Belleruth Naparstek
- Practical Intuition by Laura Day
- The Empath's Survival Guide by Judith Orloff, MD
- Developing Intuition by Shakti Gawain
- Rest, Play, Grow by Dr. Deborah Macnamara
- Hold on to Your Kids by Gordon Neufeld, Ph.D and Gabor Mate, MD
- Book Recommendations on Julie's Website
Connect with Julie :
More about Julie:
Julie Cusmariu is a certified life coach, certified mentor coach and intuitive consultant. She helps leaders and creative individuals trust their intuition to make better decisions, gain clarity and lead with meaning and purpose. Heart Beat, Julie’s first podcast, debuted in 2009 and featured guests such as Dr. Christiane Northrup, Sonja Lyubomirsky Ph.D. , Margaret Wheatley, Byron Katie, Dacher Keltner and more. 2 beautiful boys later, Julie is back on the airwaves with her new show, ‘Julie in conversation’ inspired by her own journey and desire to inspire individual and global change. Be sure to tune in to her new series #Motherhood #Let’sCreateAVillage
If you are interested in sharing your story, hop over to messyroads.com/beaguest.
Just so you know: Any/all of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Messy Roads receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.