No one knows you like you do! That’s the lesson my guest, Emily Levenson, learned on her own Messy Road To Motherhood. Emily’s hard road absolutely transformed how she lives her day-to-day life. After struggling with Infertility for 4+ years, suffering a miscarriage, and experiencing a lack of support from the medical community, Emily decided that she was going to take control of her health and her body. She pursued energy healing, meditation, naturopathic medicine, and diet changes all with one goal in mind: a healthy pregnancy. Her beautiful daughter is healthy and well today as the fruit of her persistence!
I know you are going to be inspired by Emily’s steadfast pursuit of motherhood. She defied the odds as her own advocate, and if you today are struggling with infertility, I know you are going to come away with the boldness to continue on your messy road. Emily learned that she knew what her body needed to heal and nurture a new life, and you do too! I’m excited to share the whole story with you today!
- Emily always had a plan for babies, but things didn’t go the way she expected.
- Common struggles and frustration with the insensitivity within the medical community.
- Emily walks us through her miscarriage and the following grieving process.
- There were other options to get pregnant, but Emily knew they weren’t the right path for her.
- The naturopath process for healing the whole body to increase fertility.
- Taking care of mental health by filtering what we put in and meditating.
- Practices like Energy healing, cellular opening, and acupuncture.
- Emily’s second pregnancy was covered in meditation and protection.
- We play our game of This Or That!
- Taking her daughter to the library
- Tarot cards
- Yoga and meditation
Emily’s Recommended Resources:
- Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
- Be sure to find a Mom-centered Facebook Group (like The Messy Roads Hangout)
- Finding a type of Acupuncture that works for you
- Cellular Expansion
- Meditation (just start with focusing on your breath for 5 minutes at a time) - Meditation Oasis
- Setting healthy, positive intentions
Connect with Emily:
More about Emily:
Emily Levenson is a toddler mama, podcaster, meditation encourager and entrepreneur. As a trained therapist and certified holistic health coach, Emily is always looking for ways to support others towards greater health for their mind, body, and soul. Emily is also a Co-Pilot over at Propelle, where she supports women entrepreneurs in the Pittsburgh region and is a co-host of the Nourish + Flourish Podcast — a podcast dedicated to nourishing the mind, body, and soul so that you can flourish.
Just so you know: Any/all of the links on this website are affiliate links of which Messy Roads receives a small commission from sales of certain items, but the price is the same for you.